In a further sign of his sagging popularity, the Pittsburgh Zoo has replaced a graphic of Ben Roethlisberger with one of Penguin great Mario Lemieux. Also, the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reports that he will be undergoing a battery of tests to try and figure out what is going on inside his head-
'The goal is to determine the extent to which Mr. Roethlisberger's violation of the league's Personal Conduct Policy during a night of bar-hopping in Milledgeville, Ga., was attributable to some underlying psychological, behavioral or neuropsychological disorder, and to map out a plan for intervention, psychologists say."
I'm glad the experts are on it- I just thought he was a self-absorbed asshole with a massive sense of entitlement.
- ► 2011 (24)
04/18 - 04/25
- When the zoo drops you, you know you're in trouble...
- Zen & the Art of Youth Ice Hockey Tryouts
- Nature's Fury
- Big Ben & The Court of Public Opinion
- Anarchist Pig Investment Advice for April 20th
- If only air to air combat was really this cute...
- "Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life...
- Among the Barbarians
- ▼ 04/18 - 04/25 (8)
- ► 2009 (52)